Saint Andrew Catholic School is expanding! Our families asked us to resume middle school grades and allow students to continue the excellent academic and spiritual growth of their children for more years. In the 2023-24 school year, we had a 6th grade. In fall 2024, a seventh grade will be added. Eighth grade will be added in 2025 to complete the middle school addition.
Our middle school grades continue the academic excellence anchored in faith as they study religion, language arts, math, social studies, science, health, phy ed, and technology.
The tuition is the same as the k-5 grades.
The middle school grades include some perks including:
- Their own wing with taller lockers and paint colors just for middle school
- Expanded color choices for uniforms including royal blue and black
- Spanish Class with individualized work as well as large group lessons
- Overnight trips!
- Grades 5 and 6 go to Long Lake Conservation Center each year
- Grade 7 trip is being planned!
- Grade 8 trip is being planned!
- Special events
- Kindness retreat
- Bowling field trip
- Planned woodworking and sewing projects
- Teams to join
- Speech and Debate team
- Academic Triathlon team
- More to come!
- Newly remodeled spaces and furniture
- Two classrooms have standing desks for students with multi-modal chairs that allow a variety of seating positions
- One classroom is dedicated to science, art, and other projects with tables and many resources
- One room (coming fall 2024) will have a variety of tables, chairs, and possibly even a sofa to allow flexible spaces to work alone or with others.