When a loved one has passed away, the Saint Andrew clergy and staff are here to help you with the details of remembering the departed and planning the funeral and burial. We work with you and the funeral home to best accommodate the wishes of the deceased and your family. At the planning meeting, we will:
- explain the funeral liturgy,
- help you choose appropriate scripture readings and musical selections, and
- help you identify who will have an active role in the liturgy, including readers, gift-bearers, pall bearers, and others.
Saint Andrew parishioners will organize and provide a funeral luncheon after each funeral.
To schedule a funeral Mass or Scripture service, please contact the parish office at 763-441-1483. A priest or parish staff member will contact you shortly to schedule a planning meeting.
For information on our cemetery or burial plots, please contact Rich Eversman at 763-258-6175.
For more about funerals or our cemetery, see the links below:
- Funeral Guidelines and Fees
- Cemetery Rules
- Map direction Saint Andrew Cemetery, 19300 Jackson Ave NW, Elk River, MN 55330