Looking for the latest Area Catholic news, Events and information for the Saint Andrew community, the Diocese, and beyond?
Local Area Church Events:
- Starting Tuesday, Oct. 6 - time: 6:30 PM - 8:15 PM (for 13 weeks) If you are someone who is divorced or separated we invite you to be part of a Divorce Support Group that is forming at Christ Our Light Catholic Church in Princeton. We will gather in person OR online from 6:30-8:15 pm on Tuesdays starting October 6th and meet for 13 weeks. Give it a try! Those who have participated have found it to be very meaningful and helpful. Cost is $20 for the workbook and scholarships are available.
* Search: Register by going to https://www.divorcecare.org/groups/search
* Direct: Christ Our Light Groups (Online) https://www.divorcecare.org/groups/127037 ( In-person) https://www.divorcecare.org/groups/127036
* Contact: Pastoral Associate Molly Weyrens at [email protected] or call 763-389-2115.
- Saturday, Oct. 31 at 9:30 AM - 11:30 AM St. Michael Catholic Church (Main Sanctuary) Speaker: Michelle Steele on "Dating, Relationships...How far is too Far?" (Grades 9 to 12) Parents and mentors encouraged to come - Free Event, Free Materials Provided at the Event - No RSVP Requiered. (Google Map Directions)
The Net is our parish blog, with up-to-date information and stories, as well as each Sunday's readings and recorded homilies.
The Calendar connects you with upcoming opportunities for fellowship, fun, prayer and service.
The News feed keeps you informed with Church happenings across the Diocese of St. Cloud and around the world.
If you have ideas, stories or events you think we should share with the Saint Andrew parish community, please contact Randy Bayerl at [email protected] or 763-441-1483 x312.