Parish - Annoucements, protocols, events and links:
- We have evaluated the Face Mask use of the Eucharistic Ministers and decided to go back to the Face Shields when giving out communion.
- Receiving the Eucharist on the tongue is now provided as an option at Mass. However, we ask you to come to Fr. Mark's communion line after all others have received on the hand, joining from the back using one of the center isle communion lines. Fr. Mark will sanitize if he accidentally touches some ones tongue.
- Confession's will again be heard in the regular confessional.
- Livestream of Saturday evening mass will continue. This mass is used at the Senior Living and Nursing Home masses throughout the week.
- June 16 - Wednesday night small groups in the Gym, enter door C, from 6:30 PM to about 7:30 PM.
Communication on relevant guides for COVID-19 preparedness: