Why Do Parents Choose Saint Andrew?
Spirituality: Students are nurtured toward a lived discipleship.
- Prayer integrated throughout the school day
- Catholic teachings integrated into each subject
- Students actively participate in weekly school Masses
Academics: Students develop the knowledge, skills and work habits needed to excel academically.
- Music, media and physical education specialists, and band for grades 4 and 5
- Fully accredited by the Minnesota Nonpublic School Accrediting Association (MNSAA) and the National Federation of Nonpublic School State Accrediting Associations (NFNSSAA)
- Low student-to-teacher ratio (18:1 on average)
- Excellent faculty, many with more than 10 years of teaching experience
- State-of-the-art technology including a mobile iPad Lab
- All-day and half-day preschool options
- Majority of students score above the national average on NWEA tests
Environment: Students learn respect, self discipline and kindness.
- Caring staff
- Emphasis on respect for all
- Family-oriented atmosphere
- Uniform dress code
- Clean and well-maintained facilities with air conditioning
|Request a Visit|
Looking for more information? Review our frequently asked questions and answers.