Totus Tuus is everything Vacation Bible School should be: exciting and entertaining, faith-based and fun—but with an emphasis on what’s great about being Catholic!
When: Sunday, June 23-Friday, June 28, 2019
- Grades 1-6: Monday-Friday 9:00 AM to 2:30 PM
- Grades 7-12: Sunday-Thursday 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM
Where: Saint Andrew Catholic Church and School
The cost is $30 per student, including a t-shirt ($90 family maximum). Students in the daytime session bring their own peanut-free snacks and sack lunches. Teens should bring a nut-free snack and something to drink.
To register for Totus Tuus, please print and complete the Totus Tuus registration form. If you have not completed a 2018-19 Medical Matters Form (i.e., if you are not registered for this past year's Faith Formation or Youth Ministry programs), please print and complete the Medical Matters form as well. You can pay with cash or checks payable to Saint Andrew Catholic Church, or electronically using the Donate button on the website.
Meet the Team
Hi, I’m Heidi Geislinger. I grew up in the small town of Watkins, Minnesota, with my parents and two older brothers. I am finishing up my elementary education major and theology minor at the College of Saint Benedict. I currently work with preschoolers for my on-campus job. I love working with them, because they are imaginative and creative. I also enjoy going to daily Mass, watching baseball, singing and playing piano!
My name is Neal Anderson and I am a child of God. I consecrated myself to Mary two years ago in June. My parents are Steve and Lisa Anderson. I grew up in Albany, Minnesota, home of the Huskies and the best bakery in Stearns County. I am currently entering into my senior year at St. John’s University in Collegeville, studying theology.
My name is Nolan Lemna, and I live in Breckenridge, Minnesota. I am the middle child in a family of five. Next year I will be studying philosophy and psychology at the University of St. Thomas. Some of my passions include theatre, reading, and showing livestock. I love our Catholic faith and love studying the history and development of the Sacred Liturgy. These are just a few things about me!
I'm Jacquelyn (Jaci) Nelson, a junior at the University of Minnesota Duluth, studying business management and entrepreneurship in hopes of being a hotel and youth center owner someday. My home parish is Sts. Peter and Paul in Braham, Minnesota. I love music, hiking, baking and hanging out with friends.
Questions and Answers
What is Totus Tuus? Totus Tuus is a weeklong Catholic summer program for children and teens, including games, skits, songs and more. The program is run by a team of four college students who have trained to spend their summer drawing children and teens closer to Christ.
What does Totus Tuus mean? Totus Tuus (pronounced TOTE-us TOO-us) is a Latin phrase meaning “Totally Yours.” It was the papal motto of Pope St. John Paul II, by which he entrusted himself entirely to the Virgin Mary, who leads us without fail to her son, Jesus.
Do you need volunteers? Yes!
- We need several volunteers in grade 9 or higher to help with classrooms, lunch and snacks, and clean-up throughout the week. Teens who help need to attend the Totus Tuus teen program that week. We would also love to have an adult with first aid training available throughout the week. Please contact Jim Thorp for more information at [email protected] or 763-441-1483.
- Can you open your home as a host family for a week? Two college-age men or two college-age women from the Diocese of Saint Cloud’s Totus Tuus team will bless your lives for seven nights. They need a place to sleep, breakfast, a packed lunch and the blessings of your hospitality. If interested, please contact Randy Bayerl at (763) 441-1483 x312 or by email at [email protected].
- Alternatively, would you provide an evening meal one or more nights for the team of four between 5:00 and 6:15 PM? If interested, please contact Randy Bayerl at (763) 441-1483 x312 or by email at [email protected].