Studies and Seminars
Saint Andrew strives to provide adult faith formation opportunities to parishioners here and in surrounding Catholic communities. To that end, our parish is proud to be hosting the Class of St. Padre Pio - Elk River as they complete the Archbishop Harry J. Flynn Catechetical Institute. One hundred and forty-four adults are a part of this program, with roughly a third coming from our parish!
We also have a parish-wide subscription to FORMED, a tremendous collection of Catholic movies, videos, studies, audio presentations, ebooks and more, available to you free of charge on any web-enabled device:
- Go to saint-andrew.formed.org.
- Enter your email and a password to get started.
If you are interested in any of our ongoing ministry or prayer opportunities, please visit Get Involved. Additional adult formation opportunities are listed below.
Saint Andrew Parish
CCW Faith-Building Summer Tours
The Saint Andrew Catholic Church Council of Catholic Women (CCW) is organizing three summer tours for adults and families in the parish.
- Friday, June 22: St John’s Bible and Cathedral of St. Mary. Our first tour will take you to St. John’s University to explore the beautifully illuminated St. John’s Bible, followed by Mass and a tour of the Cathedral of St. Mary in St. Cloud. Bus departs Saint Andrew Catholic Church at 8:30 AM. Bring your own sack lunch; cost is $10 per person for the bus and tour donation. RSVP to Sharon Kampa, firstname.lastname@example.org, by Tuesday, June 19.
- Tuesday, July 17: Basilica of Saint Mary and Cathedral of Saint Paul. The second tour will take you to the Basilica of Saint Mary in Minneapolis and the Cathedral of Saint Paul in St. Paul. Bus departs Saint Andrew Catholic Church at 9:00 AM. Bring your own sack lunch; cost is $10 per person for the bus and tour donation. RSVP to Sharon Kampa, email@example.com, by Friday, July 13.
- Saturday, August 18: Shrine of Our Lady of Guadalupe. The third tour will take you to the Shrine of Our Lady of Guadalupe in Lacrosse, Wisconsin, for prayer, Mass and fellowship. Details and cost information coming soon, but mark your calendars now!
These tours are open to all parish adults and families with parents attending. For more information or to RSVP, contact Sharon Kampa at 763-742-5794 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The St. Cloud Diocesan Council of Catholic Women supports, empowers and educates Catholic women in spirituality, leadership and service. CCW programs respond with Gospel values to the needs of the Church. Our local council meets the second Monday of each month, September through May, 6:30 PM rosary and 7:00 PM meeting.
Archdiocese of St. Paul and Minneapolis
Unveiled: Discovering the Great Mystery in Your Marriage
Discover how the great mystery of Christ's love can restore passion, purpose and intimacy in your marriage. In Unveiled, a retreat led by Dr. Bob Schuchts of the John Paul II Healing Center, you’ll engage topics grounded in Church teaching such as: “Discovering True Love,” “A Whole New Look at Your Wedding Day,” “Cultivating Intimacy and Unity in Your Marriage,” “Understanding Your Marital Conflict,” “Healing and Reconciliation in Your Marriage,” and “Restoring Sexual Passion and Intimacy in Your Marriage.” This retreat is open to singles discerning marriage, dating and engaged couples, and couples who have been married for decades!
Holy Family Catholic Parish in St. Louis Park is hosting this Unveiled conference September 13-15. Early registration opens on June. Register for this amazing experience at www.jpiihealingcenter.org. Email email@example.com for more information.
Day of Equipping
Do you desire to be equipped to live into the fullness that Christ intended for each of His followers? If so, this Day of Equipping, led by Bart Schuchts of the John Paul II Healing Center, is for you! During this training, you will learn the foundations of abiding in Christ, hearing His voice and becoming empowered to pray for others as Jesus did. If you desire to do the works that Jesus did and to live more fully into the calling Christ describes in John 14:12, we invite you to attend!
This Day of Equipping takes place at Holy Family Catholic Parish in St. Louis Park on Friday, September 14. Register online at www.jpiihealingcenter.org. Early registration opens on June 18. Online registration closes September 4. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.