The success of our parish depends on the hard work and commitment of all our volunteers. At the same time, Saint Andrew is committed to your safety and that of all our community members, including children, teens and vulnerable adults.
As a result, and as part of the Diocese of Saint Cloud, all parish staff and all volunteers working among children and vulnerable adults are required to complete and submit Safe Environment training and a Criminal Background Check Release Form.
The process is relatively straightforward and should take about 30 minutes:
- Go to the Diocese of Saint Cloud Safe Environment Training webpage.
- For the background check requirement, please select the VOLUNTEER background check option.
- Print and complete the form, then either email it to firstname.lastname@example.org, fax it to 763-441-1485, or drop it off at the Parish Office.
- Follow the remaining safe environment training steps as listed to finish the process.
- Make sure to click SUBMIT when you have finished the Safe Environment Online Questionnaire.
Please contact Lori when you have completed the training and allow six weeks for processing before volunteering can begin. The information you provide is held with strict confidentiality.
If you have questions about safe environment policies or procedures, please contact Safe Environment Coordinator Lori Iannuzzelli at 763-441-1483 x305.