Why Saint Andrew?
Why Do Parents Choose Saint Andrew?
Spirituality: We believe that all are called to grow in understanding and practice of Gospel values
- Prayer integrated throughout the school day
- All faiths welcome
- Catholic philosophy incorporated throughout each curriculum area
- Weekly school Masses
- Personal faith development
Academics: Saint Andrew Catholic School challenges students to develop the knowledge, skills and work habits needed to excel.
- Fully accredited by the Minnesota Nonpublic School Accrediting Association (MNSAA)
- Low student-to-teacher ratio (18:1 on average)
- Excellent faculty, many with more than 10 years of teaching experience
- Computer curriculum for preschool through fifth grade
- State-of-the-art technology including a mobile iPad Lab
- All-day preschool option
Environment: Saint Andrew Catholic School creates a learning environment in which a high value is placed on respect, self discipline and good behavior.
- Caring faculty and staff
- Emphasis on respect and zero tolerance for bullying
- Family-oriented atmosphere
- Uniform dress code
- Clean and well-maintained facilities
Looking for more information? Review our frequently asked questions and answers.
To schedule a visit, please contact our principal, Tom Donlon, at 763-441-2216 x327.