Share in the Fun! Support Saint Andrew Church! We’re going “Virtual” this year – generously sharing our gifts of time and financial support in thanksgiving for the blessing God entrusts to each of us.
Virtual Festival Live: Sunday 20th!
• Watch the recording of the 3:00 PM Grand Prize drawing live here at:
• Silent Auction (11:30 AM – 3:00 PM) ...auction site link:
• Raffle Tickets – turn in by 2:00 PM Sunday (20th) at the Festival tent outside by church door B
• Now Closed: View silent action items in person outside by door B after 10:30 AM Mass on Sunday 11:30 AM until 3:00 PM
• Congratulations to Kaylene Christian! The winner of $200 Early Bird drawing for turning in their Grand Raffle tickets by September 8.
Join the Online Silent Auction and the Grand Raffle
• Grand Prize $10,000 in cash. (Drawing will be live-streamed on our website and Facebook page at 3 PM on Sunday, September 20)
• 8 prizes are $500 in cash
• A spectacular friendship quilt with a quilt block made by a member of the Saint Andrew Quilt and Crafts group
• A processed hog donated by the Knights of Columbus
• 10 - $100 cash prizes
• A bundle of 10 processed chickens
Special Thanks: On the back of the raffle tickets we highlight a special thank you for all the parishioners and businesses who generously donated to the grand raffle. Additional donors will be added to our bulletin, so it’s not too late to donate, just contact the parish office (763) 441-1483.
All tickets must be turned back to the church or parish office sold or unsold by Sunday September 20, 2020 to comply the State of Minnesota regulations.
Online Silent Auction and the Grand Raffle links:
• Now CLOSED: Virtual Festive live "silent-online" auction: 11:30 AM - 3:00 PM on Sunday, September 20
All bidding will be done online!!! If you want to participate and make bids, you will need to register using a credit card. This is because at the close of the auction, if your bid is the winning bid, an email will be sent to you and your credit card will be charged.
Come to the 10:30 Mass on September 20; we will have all Silent Auction items on display for you to preview in person outside door B.
• The recording of the Sunday, September 20, 2020 – Grand Prize Drawing (https://vimeo.com/449033201)