Saint Andrew Catholic School is blessed to have a Preschool and a Pre-Kindergarten program. These programs are learning, based in play, with the Catholic faith woven into the fabric of the program. Students learn colors, numbers, letters, and shapes, but they also learn they are children of God, loved by God, and part of God’s family. With a student-to-teacher ratio of 10:1, half-day and full-day options, available hot lunches and curriculum that combines age-appropriate learning, faith and fun, we are helping our youngest students become what we are called to be: Little Saints!
Students enrolled in Preschool or Pre-Kindergarten are part of our Saint Andrew family. They wear uniforms, and they participate in many of our school wide activities.
This program is for children who are at least 3 years old by September 1st and who plan to attend kindergarten in two years. Children must be fully potty trained to attend this program. The program is Tuesdays and Thursdays, with a half day and a full day option.
- The half day program (Monday and Wednesday) has drop off starting at 8:00 a.m., with classes starting at 8:20 a.m. This program ends at 11:30 a.m. and does not include a rest or lunch.
- The full day program (Tuesday and Thursday) also has a drop off time of 8:00 a.m., with classes starting at 8:20 a.m. This program includes a lunch time, with hot lunch or home lunch, and a required short rest time.
- Tuition Rates: Half Day, $1,200; Full Day, $2,400.
This program is for children who are at least 4 years old by September 1st and who plan to attend kindergarten the next fall, although occasionally families choose to have their child stay in Pre-Kindergarten for two years. Children must be fully potty trained to attend this program. The program has two full day options, three days (Monday, Wednesday, Friday), and five days.
- The full day program also has a drop off time of 8 a.m., with classes starting at 8:20 a.m. This program includes a lunch time, with hot lunch or home lunch, and a required short rest time.
- Tuition Rates: Three Day, $3,600, Five Day, $6,000.
Students are not allowed to be transported through bussing provided by the school district for the older students. Most families choose to have a family member drop the child off at school each day.
Another option that some families use is Tri-CAP. This is a public bus system. More information is available at www.tricap.org.
Before and After School Care
Due to license requirements, our Tackle Box before and after school child care is only available for students age 5 and older.