National Marriage Week (Feb. 7 - 14 of 2021)
To Have, To Hold, and To Honor, is this year’s theme for National Marriage Week (Feb. 7 - 14 of 2021). It is a reminder of the promises made on your wedding day. Celebrate and enrich your marriage this week by taking some time each day to listen to the Word of God, meditate, reflect, and pray together. Use the folowing resource links to strengthen your marriage, to bring healing to your marriage, even to repair troubled marriages.
- Seven Day at Home Retreat (English) (Spanish)
- Overcoming Adversity - For Your Marriage.org website
- Retouvaille program for Married Couples facing difficult challenges
- Bulletin Insert flyers (English PDF) (Spanish PDF)
- Catholic Church Teaching - The Sacrament of Matrimony
If you would like to learn more about blessing sacramentally your marriage in the Catholic Church please call Fr. Mark at the parish office (763) 441-1483.