Faith formation at Saint Andrew is an ongoing program of Catholic education and sacramental preparation for children in grades 1-11. Children can prepare for and receive the sacraments of Reconciliation (Confession) and the Eucharist (Holy Communion) beginning in 2nd grade. The sacrament of Confirmation is generally received in 11th grade, with preparation beginning in 9th and 10th grade.
For information about registering, contact Lori Iannuzzelli at [email protected] or 763-441-1483.
- Download and print the 2019-2020 Faith Formation Schedule.
- Download and print the August 2019 Faith Formation Newsletter.
Confirmation Dates and Forms
Save the following dates: Saturday, October 19, and Tuesday, November 19. On Saturday, October 19, all Confirmation candidates are expected to attend a day-long NET Confirmation Retreat here at Saint Andrew. We realize this is Saturday of MEA weekend, but it is the only date available to us this fall. Please save the date and be sure you attend. Confirmation itself will be celebrated here at Saint Andrew on Tuesday, November 19, at 7:00 PM with Bishop Kettler presiding.
Please print the forms below and complete them as soon as possible. Drop them in the Faith Formation box in the Gathering Area or email them to [email protected].
- Fall 2019 Confirmation Checklist
- Fall 2019 Confirmation Student Covenant Form (to be completed and turned in as soon as possible)
- Fall 2019 Confirmation Sponsor Form (to be completed and turned in as soon as possible)
- Fall 2019 Confirmation Packet (to be completed and turned in by the NET Retreat, Saturday, October 19)
Faith Formation Newsletters
- August 2019 Newsletter (new!)
- April 2019 Newsletter
- March 2019 Newsletter
- January 2019 Newsletter
- December 2018 Newsletter
- November 2018 Newsletter
- October 2018 Newsletter
- September 2018 Newsletter
- August 2018 Newsletter